TOGETHER, WE CAN GIVE BETTER
Featured on The Givers Network
- Does Collective Impact really work? Results from 25 case studies
- How is Asia faring in the Global Philanthropy Report?
- Why a Green Paper on Effective Public-Philanthropic Collaboration in ASEAN?
- How can Government and Philanthropy collaborate more effectively?
- The Global Landscape of Philanthropy report by WINGS
By Valentina Ko & Stacey Choe The idea of collective impact is quite central to APC and our work but what is at stake is
by Anjali Shivananda The Global Philanthropy Report released by Harvard Kennedy School’s Hauser Institute for Civil Society, and funded by UBS and Ford Foundation, aims
As social problems becoming increasingly complex, APC believes that more can be done if governments and philanthropists work in concert. There is value in coming
join us and start giving better today!
Real Impact, Real Stories, Real Inspiration
Coming Soon… Real Life Stories of Better Giving in action…